Don't Want to Miss Anything?
........the Activities Calendar is the Answer
In addition to sending e-mail reminders, the Activities Calendar on this site:
- provides up-to-date listing of school activities and events
- allows you to view and print a daily, weekly or monthly list of calendar events
- includes a search option to find a specific event
Get FREE e-mail reminders for school and district activities - Just sign up!
- Click on the “Sign In now for FREE event reminders” on the calendar front page and choose ”Sign Up NOW” to complete the registration screen.
- Select ”Edit Reminder Preferences”
- Specify how many days in advance you want to receive reminders for specific events.
- Indicate if you also want weekly event reminders and choose the appropriate organizations and categories.
- Click the update button to complete the process. This will take you to the “My Clipped Events” screen.
- To clip specific events:
- Select ”Browse the Calendar”
- Select the event(s)
- Select ”Clip Selected Events” to update
Go to ”My Clipped Events” at any time to change your preferences. Click on the ”update” button each time you make a change.
Viewing the Calendar:
Select Daily, Weekly or Monthly to see the list of events based on your selection
Printing the calendar:
Select the Calendar from the navigation or button
Select the "Month at a glance" link (you can specify the Organization, Category, Keyword and Month you wish to print)
Once you have the information selected, click on the "Print Month View"
Select File, Print from the Browser Window (The calendar will print landscape or portrait)
Using the search function:
To find a specific event, type the keyword (basketball, for example) in the Keyword Search and you will only see those events. The Advanced Search allows you to choose from a list of specific organizations, categories, dates and locations.
That’s it. You never have to worry about missing another practice, parent teacher conference or band concert!