Rock Creek Launches Virtual Learning Program
August 14, 2012
Virtual Program Plan: Rock Creek USD 323
- Policy for provision of special education students: The process for placement in a special education program will be IEP driven and identical to the process for on-site students.
- Plan for students to take proctored finals: Finals will take place in the RCJSHS media center and will be proctored by personnel appointed by the building principal.
- Plan for counseling services:
- 6th grade virtual students will receive counseling services from Megan Walters who can be contacted at 785-494-2482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7-12 grade virtual students will receive counseling services from Kevin Sullivan who can be contacted at 785-494-8591 or email email@example.com
- Plan for students to take proctored state assessments:
- 6th grade virtual students will take state assessments at SGES. The assessment coordinator for SGES is Principal Debbie Edwards. 785-494-2482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7-12 grade virtual students will take state assessments at RCJSHS. The assessment coordinator for RCJSHS is Principal Eric Koppes. 785-494-8591 or email email@example.com
- USD 323 will enter all relevant personnel data on the Licensed Personnel Report
- USD 323 will enter all relevant course code and course description data
- Enrollment Criteria: Enrollment into the virtual program will be determined on a case-by-case basis by the administration.
- Program Name: Rock Creek Virtual Learning Program
- District Contact:
- Darrel Stufflebeam